Thursday, September 30, 2010

October farewell Lunch

Starting today, I will be working alone as the only sole programmer in HR department. My colleague had finished his internship duration and yesterday was his last day in IBM.



Recalling 4 months ago, when he and I were just a new comer. Know nothing about what and how to do. Together we help each other out and one-by-one, we breakthrough the obstacles.

Now that he had fulfill his duty in HR, his effort was being recognized and get a nice treat by our manager Vikki for lunch at

Peranakan 1Utama

There were 6 of us, dining a set lunch for 8pax.






It was a great lunch. Among all the intern in HR, I am the longest to stay while watching one by one leaving soon.

Celest

Aidah

Nice teaming with them for previous event.

Anyway, the whole workdesk will belong to me and finally I could enjoy a comfy chair after 4 months sitting on plastic made.

By the way, this is my manager

A very respectable career women, Vikki


We had ate our lunch for almost 2 hours even though my Vikki is a very busy person. And finally a group photo.


No comments: