Thursday, July 7, 2011

Oh, Holim the broken tape so annoying !

Ever wonder why am I so into Politic ?

I guess most of the youngster at my age especially friends around me are still care less about what happening in our country.

And this Holim keep on posting political news on FB day in and day out instead of posting funny posts, nice photos or spamming nonsenses at other wall's update.

He is just like a broken tape !!!! damn I should block Holim from tainting my fb wall.

I guess this is what happen. My wall receive less update than last time.

Well, I have a reason for this. And let me clarified. I am neither a member of any political parties. I am just like you, a normal citizen of Malaysia.

But why am I hurting myself by allowing anger, hatred and disappointment to ruin my day as I keep updating myself on recent political news?

Why am I taking all the trouble or even risk being label as anti-government by constant sharing news on FB that is not favorable to government ?

For most of you guys, you just want to live 'peacefully' and hence care less on our country. And any matter concern with politic is deem as chaos and might get yourself into trouble without any beneficial in return.

Me too, I want to live in peace. But have you ever ask yourself. Who pay for your peace ?

Why other people have to do the scarification and you doing nothing to earn the peace and rights that you are enjoying right now freely ?

"Nobody asked them to sacrifice wor, I think life is good now and I think their doing is pointless and idiot"

If they are nobody keeping an eyes on government, how much you do think is the petrol price now ? how much you need to pay for your foods ? same goes to electricity bills, waters and miscellaneous. But I guess it still not concern you much because

Your parents are paying for it ! 

Don't you still miss the old time when one pack of nasi lemak just cost Rm0.60 ? One plate of WantonMee Rm2.50 ? and Roti Canai RM0.50 ?

What is the price now ?

Because our country is handle by incompetent leaders who are so tainted with corruption, hence our government can't longer afford to maintain the price of the foods serve on our table. Money is keep on drying out from national coffer into their pockets. The spending is exceeding the money going in which result an increasing national debt.

Oh Damn ! I am saying boring stuffs again. If I am going down with more details, will you stop reading my post ???

Nevertheless, I am pretty sure all of you can see yourselves. Ask your mums how much it cost to cook a decent dinner ? you will shocked.

"Ish, I don't see a big problem here wor, though all the price is hike, but my pocket money increase as well. So my money is still enough to spend hehehe"

That is self-fish. Our parents get to work harder and harder just to give us a decent and worry less life. How many days your parents have to work? how many hours daily that they have to grind in their office?

For my scenario, my father at the age of 54 just bought a decent size house which cost RM868,000 !
Of all his life, he only can afford to buy a house at this age and then have to pay monthly installment for the next 17years.

My pap said, "Sons, house is getting more expensive by days, normal house like that already cost this much, how could you afford to buy one in future ? (*Mind you, our salary do not increase faster than the price hike). That why we buy this down for your future." And hence my father are bringing a new burdern on his shoulder for extra 17 years.

And to pay that, he said he will have to work until he can't anymore. I am really touched and sad in the same time as he can't stop working though his age had reach retirement stage. Why is the house price in our country is so high ? People in USA can pay off their house debt with 3years of salary but in Malaysia, we need 25year+ worth of salary to pay off !

In future, all of us will become a parents. And only at that time, you will start complaining on the government. Guess what, if things can start to change and get better 10-15 years ago, life will be much easier. You start to regret and only complain complain and more complain. And only could get yourself a Kondo that cost Million LMAO. Here goes your retiree money.


"Nah, I am not intend to fight for a better Malaysia lah. Why not just migrate to other country where opportunities are wider ? Ooooh I love Aussie !! Weeee"

Talk is easy and cheap folks. I wish to migrate too. But with our screwed up education systems, which country will recognize us ? I am a student of University Malaya . You know, in Malaysia this Uni name can still get me some respect and recognition. But other than Malaysia, my cert is not worth more than a piece of toilet paper. Try bring your cert to Singapore and see how they respond.

They are looking down on us !

Unless you are a Malaysian studying in Singapore University, chances for you to get recognition from a first class country with our shitty cert.... is shitty slim.

Lol, you are a graduate from local university and dreaming to excel out there ? Good luck folks, but you will have a very hard time to start with. First you will work as cheap labor and must have the capabilities to endure discrimination from locals. Second, you must somehow prove you are better than those locals that come out from a University that ranked 30 in World with your shitty cert that ranked... .erm 200 ?

Only than, you will have a real good life over there ;-)

"But what can I do ? I am chicken shit... I scared my parents will upset with me putting headband and carrying banner to join protest"

No worry guys. I am a chicken shit too. But smaller and less smellier compare to you. I dare not to join protest even though I want to. Because I do not want to upset my parents.

But there are plenty of stuffs you can do ! The chicken shit way ;-)

Just concern more on our country by read up news from various channel. Best if you can balance yourself between pro-government news and pro-opposition news so that you can judge yourself. And share it out via social network that I am sure you are pro with it. Tell your friends what is happening and voice your opinion and concern.

Believe me, A lot of chicken shits gather together will cause a large enormous POOPS that will be so bloody stink and powerful.

Do your part fellow chicken shits, and I will do mine too =)

3 comments:

thomadyeoh said...

I shit this morning..a monkeness indeed

plank ton said...

i am one of the broken tape too and some of my friends are pro gov.. but if they think that difference in opinions means no friendship anymore.. er, isnt that a fragile friendship and is wasting your time to worry bout it?

that's me la.. cheers!

WITHRS said...

Numerous enhancements ensure it is simpler office 2010 product key to watch the mail you care about. The client now supports flagging messages and helps you to filter to find out windowsanyway.com only these messages that you've got flagged. It is possible to also filter to show only unread mail.