Wednesday, December 8, 2010

KLIM 2010

I went there with my younger bro during last Tuesday. It happened that it was a public holiday that time. First thing first, I am no fan of Cars Motorbike or any machine, but I am supa interested on the show girl that will be there.

Since I am super fond on portrait style photo shooting, I ain't letting go this chance. Well, it come with quite a hefty price as I am paying RM20 for this. Not to mention a super long queue and sardine style jam-pack peoples over there.

1


So, I got my ticket and happily shooting in there. There are total of 4 halls for car exhibition and PROTON get the largest hall.
2


Well, there are a lot of concept cars ... but I ain't interested on that.. so the following photos will very concentrated on the people instead of metal. Haha, enjoy

3
First model I shoot. The ever changing of spot color, and my super shot lens... I have a real hard time

4

My favorite model. Standing beside Bumble Bee (Camero)

5

6

7

8
In case you forget what is Bumble Bee about
9
I forget what model of this car already, the surprise was, there were two identical model.

10

11

12

13

14

15

17
Show girl for accessorizes
18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

31
Got ahmo also

32

33

34

35

36

37
Oh, One of my favorite.. She look like 'Moonlight Resonance' character, "Ah Yuet" 

38

39

40

41

42

43

44
What is the feel, of being in her position ?


It is very important to bring along a Dslr into this place  IF you want them to LOOK at you and SMILE.
Of course, you can take a super good picture with compact camera or some with super high-end handphone. But to earn their attention, you NEED a Dslr.

And I am dead-serious. My bro use his handphone to snap their photos, out of hundred of photos taken, only one model kind enough to look at him !

Bigger DSLR + Bigger Lense = Higher Respect

When all the photographer lining up to shoot the model, I need to wait till the big-gun especially with (70-200mm f/2.8 L) to move away. Cause the model not even sense my present there ! 

Anyway, I only hog around there for 3-4 hours + though it open till 9pm. I facing a severe headache and I don't know why. (Kena letric shock gua ?) LOL

No comments: