Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tepuk-tepuk Habuk

Super Duper long time I have abandoned my blog.

Sorry, I was to busy for everything. From last minute mugging chapters of subject, Rushing for thesis and little of everything. If I ever have time to spend, it will be caving in room playing online game with my younger bro. HAHA !

I know I am 23 already.


Well a lot of updates to do but due to mood-absent, I decide to stack it up. Well, of all changes that happened, I would say my new laptop Dell Xps is the most worthy to be mentioned. I hope I will cut some of my playing time to snap some photo of it, and have it blogged.

As for everything else, it is mixture of dull, happy and some emo-shitty issue. I think I will skip the emo-shitty issue as I tend to hate myself writing negative thing lately.

Better to keep it myself than explode it publicly. Some time, I do think that blogging is kinda shitty though as public perception and feeling always come into 'potong steam' case.

But to write on a little diary or a nobody-will-ever-find-out blog is super boring. Kinda pointless to write it out but just for your own reading. Not like I am suffering amnesia.

Still, I love to write tense-up issue though. Which include blasting some particular person, my life story which will expose other sensitivity issue and etc. And always end up fearing of the consequences but still...... doing it. Haha, maybe I am little pyscho.

Oh crap, gotta stop~~~ Next Time peeps

No comments: