Thursday, October 22, 2009

care~free

I think I have over-do in my previous post.

Sorry ya. i hope I could represent all the senior's living outside to make a apologies about making-a-big-fuss about this.. maybe it is not that big-deal after all. Sorry ya, paiseh

To the CC's board, and SP.. sorry for being a kepoh. Maybe my sight is too swallow and can't look far, perhaps there are many more plans to spice-up CC. Perhaps, you all have other alternative plan to alter the impactation of PTCC. Shoudn't interface too much geh. I understand you all also very paiseh to ask us the non-related to mind-less your business. Sowee, sowee.. I can see ur's difficulty liao.. I done nothing but giving u all lotsa complain, complain and complains. Thanks for giving so much 'face' and bear with ours kepohness all the while.. komenasai.

Hey, from now on, I wanna become care-free lor. And only focus on friends, Funs, and a little for study .. haha.. Anyway, CC, gambateh la.

Wow.. so much trips awaiting me after exam. Jiayou ~ar

ps: haha, I think we are over-kepoh in CC trip too. I know we ss2 gang always 'fan' you with the trips thing. And complain this and that. Sungai lembing too boring~ Melaka no fun~ Langkawi too expensive~ Genting boring like hell~ Penang ah( don wan can or not) .. hahaha. Should leave the decision to juniors.. their era mah. If not ngam ma don go la.. simple. lolx

3 comments:

yen Ho said...

dun give up yet. y u all owaz call urself as outsiders? u know da word "outsider" hurts everytime wen i heard it? i guessed leeyin oso feel hurt bout it. once family, forever family. once cc member, forever cc member. stay outside meant outsider? den i dunno wat's da meaning of cc anymore......

LEe YiN said...

Yen, u're right...It's really hurt..Cuz we know u guys is care bout 10th..We never think u all as a outsider..I'm always happy that u all came back 10th. I'm always appreciate u guys come back here and never think that u guys are kepoh! Please, dun give up CC..We need u guys..

Frederick said...

+U