Sunday, January 2, 2011

H@PPY N3W Y3@R 2011

Did  I mentioned before that I had just ended my Internship ? It is like, finally...

Initially I have to work until the end of December, but thanks to Malaysia Tiger for winning the football game at Indonesia, I am a free man one day earlier.

That mean, I do not need to join those insane crowd at super traffic jam to rush back home during the night or New Year Eve. Well, I have an activity that night. Usually, I don't celebrate any 'eve' except for CNY cause I kinda hate traffic jams, no-parking, super crowd, and after the event, traffic jam again.

But this year, a nice place near my house called Desa Park City had organized a party / event to celebrate in-coming New Year. Well, since it is so near compare to Curve and Bukit Bintang... why not ? The best part is, they have firework display too when the time is come.

They had set up a huge stage and invite some local artists (I do not recognize any of them) to perform. 

Just that the sound is not explosive enough. The organizer have rented out space for local hawker to set up their business which a little look like night market and also games for children.


People are kinda crowded as early as 9pm. We went there early in order to get a parking slot but at the end, I have to illegally parked at road side because other people had start crowded the area since 6-7pm or so.

We met up with Sis Kelly over there.


She went to One Utama earlier at afternoon to get herself and her family some helium balloon. They planned to write their wishes and then tied it on the balloon. When the time showed 12am, they would release it to the sky and hopefully their wishes seen by God.


Our Cousin bro pulak, came with his friends to release a Kong Ming Lantern. A big one I would say.


Every year, my family too, would release one lantern like this but never try on new year eve. Mostly we will done it at CNY eve.

FLY ! FLY high to the sky !

Frankly, it is super tiresome to surrounded by crowds. However it could be a good eyes-washer too. Well, undeniably, a lot of young and old couple were love to date there and most of them will not hesitate to use up their insanely costly make-up and cologne for this day.

But, I did not take their photo though... Not that appropriate loh.

After rotting at there for almost 2-3 hours and thanks to Sis Kelly treat on the beers bought from 7-11 (insanely expensive too) finally it is time to for the final countdown.

3

2

1



Happy New Year 2011 Folks !!!

Oh my gosh, and it is so beautiful. The 10 minutes worth of awesome display had totally paid off the hardship we had endured for the past 2 hours or so.

After that, Sis Kelly let go the balloons and it dissolve into the dark sky.


After 4 cans of beers (Thanks to Sis Kelly for the treat again) I have a super nice sleep that night. Haha, what a blast !! Next year I must remember to bring my tripod !! Well, almost 80% of my firework photo are unusable, to be frank XD

No comments: