Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tag .. zZ zZ z

1. Do you have secrets?
Stupid question, it is like asking is it your mother a woman ? haha, hell yes, my mom is a woman, Opsss, sorry.... I do have secretsssss.... hahaha

2. Would you fall in love with a boy/girl younger than you
Yep, Hell ya ! if she is my cup of tea, older than me 3-4 years also nvm ....

3. What would you do with a billion dollar?
- Family come first, let them feel the life of being very rich ! ! !
-Put inside bank and spend the interest I get for the rest of my life.. muahahaha
-Do business lor, or invest lor... Maybe can double the money, if rugi all the money also nvm since it drop from the sky... hahaha
- Buy every kids in poor country like Zimbawe, africa a big lolipop during christmas. . .
- Buy a tank and drive to Uni everyday ! ( Don need to burn the exam hall so susah.. hehehe)
- Build Mcd, Kfc, cinema , starbuck , bla bla bla in ten coll ... hahaha

4. Do you enjoy going to college?
Never go to coll, but if u mean Uni, Hell yesh ! It is my happiest chapter in my life so far... \(^o^)/

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Hope that this will never happen to me, cause my best friend is a GUY ! I am very man ok !

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
being loved ! too tired of love others who don love you.........

7. List 5 favourite movies...
-Red cliff
-Stephen Chow's movie
-Prison Break
-Last time horror movie ( Nowadays horror movie so lame )
-Wild Hogs ( a very good comedy movie )

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what would you do?
Heart pain + Eyes pain for a month and then recover. . normal la.. And wish them happy ever after.

9. List 5 favourite TV shows...
Quite a time never watch tv adi, only one show that pop up in my mind :
-Prison Break



10. Do you have any regrets?
Yesh !

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Still single gua, ( No one wan me (T_T" ) hahaha) + got a good career and a BMW ! ! !

12. Who is the most important person to you?
Family of course . .

13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?
Frank - Good friend which is worth to friend with. Good sense of humor , quite sensitive and hold to his Principal of life .

Yen - Very playful , very noisy , very jumpy , caring , sensible and a bad sister (-_-" )

14. Would you rather be single but rich or married but poor?
If must choose between this two option, hmm ... I will choose married but poor. Money is not everything.

15. What is your favourite color?
Blue

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yesh !

17. If you fall in love with 2 persons simultaneously, who would you choose?
Ask philip to write a code for me to randomly select one... hahaha

18. What are top 5 on your "to-go" list?
-Go 1U to try out Shogun ( I will detailly blog this after i try out )
-Help my mom with house work as much as I could before back to Uni (Serious !).
-Jogging everyday


19. Name 3 things you would like to do but would not be able to do...
-Got at least rm1000 to spend every month ...hehehe
-Make a double eyes lid surgery... Haha
-Throw stones and bricks to pengetua house/car windows

20. People I wanna tag...
+ shinyeen
+ rachel
+ frederick
+ jun yen
+ ND

2 comments:

Jyphoon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jyphoon said...

Dude, referring to question 19, point 3 of your tag, it's not impossible. In this case, I will assist and provide full tactical, planning, and moral support to you. So don't worry.... Muahahahaha