Sunday, November 30, 2008

One Utama - Shogun Buffet !

Yesterday ( Saturday ) I went to One Utama to try out a japanese buffet restaurant .. Wao, Seriously, it is GOOD ! Can eat from 12.30pm to 5.30pm . . . Five hour for rm48++ . For my opinion it is worth the price. The foods are nice and damn lot of variety. By just trying one kind of foods from each type of dishes... You would end up feeling that ur stomach is gonna to blow ... The surrounding is nice with a pleasant service from their waiters... Haiz, too bad , they stopping me from capturing pictures of their foods and surrounding... Don't know why? Anywhere I got curi curi take some pic also la.. hahaha.

ShoGun ...

Since it is a japanese buffet, of course I cant miss out their variety kind of sushi la, This is my first round, Their sushi not like sushi king de, Most of it got raw meat and alot alot of sashimi. Haiz, unfortunately I am not a big fan of raw meat sushi and sashimi. Prefer tuna sushi and egg-mayo sushi..haha. For those that really love sushi, this is the absolute place for u.. O ya, it got alot of raw + fresh + big oyster too and it seem never run out of stock.. So, oyster lover, you can eat till you drop... haha

First round.....



Ok, after deal with sushi, now I going to try out other dishes, I stop by a corner by which you can find lotsa of 'heavy foods' such as , chickens, fishes, duck, fried rice, noodles..etc.. Haha, this is a trap. One round of glutinuos rice and that's it. Bye bye to your appetite.. That why I stay away from rices and noodles.. There is a bbq corner by which you can ask the chef to grill the seafoods/steaks/whatever they offer...

My Second round....


Bbq + Fried + grill dishes.. The cream sauce spaggethi is really nice, it taste so good. And the prawns is so damn fresh, when u bite at it, it is very crunchy, (100x better than my spaggethi..wuwu) I wish I could take a full plate of spaggethi since it is so good. But cannot la, need to conserve some place for others ....

My Third round


Basically, at my fourth round, I already full... swt. Have a rest for 10-20 minutes b4 go eat again.. I discovered tempura ! there got plenty of tempura and never run out of it.. because they have place some chefs over there to repeatly prepare this fried dishes non-stop. The fried squid ring is nice, duno eat how many round adi haha

fourth round

I saw shark fin soup . . it is indeed very thick, but too bad, i can't see any shark's fin inside . . cheap soup jek... Got mushroom soup, ginseng soup, tom yam soup... actually, I should avoid liquid stuffs when having buffer d, but can't help. Hahaha. Seriously, I am very full~~ I wish I could lie down on the floor..

My fifth round...

Okay, I plan to stop due to my stomach sake. . Really gonna blow adi. So, for the ending I go for their ice-cream and cakes... their ice-cream are nice, but cakes not nice... Haha, besides their beverage corner, I saw a mashed potatoes machines... Lolx, wondering who will eat tat inside this buffet's feast.. it is worst than you swallow a glass of plain water b4 eat.

Sixth round.....

Ok, I give up... I think I can't earn back my rm55.20 (including surcharge)
Nevermind... I will be back !


Overall, I think this buffet is good. But it only worth to eat at weekend or weekday's night . Well, as I said, I will be back hahaha... perhaps new sem , I will try to bring some UM pals to try out this restaurant again . . .

No comments: