Thursday, November 27, 2008

Another tag's reply

RULES:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 10.06am
Name: hoLim
Sisters:One
Brothers: One
Shoe size: 10
Height: about 175cm
Where do you live: Kepong
Favourite drinks: if in broke condition (Teh tarik) , if got some penny with me (ice blended choc)
Favourite breakfast: ermmm, no idea, since stepping my foot in Uni, my breakfast is my lunch.

Have you ever...
-been on a plane: Yep
-swam in the ocean: swam at the seaside count ah?
-fallen asleep in school: Sure la...
-broken someone's heart: Dun really as far as I could remember la, but vice versa, ALOT !
-fell off your chair: Yes, you know la... boys....
-sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Waiting sms count ah?
-saved emails: Yes... stupid (-.-" )

-What is your room like: Hot, sun light will shoot my 8/15 early in the morning which causes me cant sleep later than 10.00am . . hehe, anywhere it's heavily equiped with entertainment's stuff, PS2, Tv, Dvd player, Radio, PSP and now a lap top . . . (=.=" ) This is the reason I refuse to go back home during study week... How to study ?
-What's right beside you: My wife (N82), My wallet , a mouse.
-What is the last thing you ate: Oil- Fried- Ghost (nyam nyam)

Ever had...
-chicken pox: Sure.
-sore throat: Of course.
-stitches: Oyea, boys mah... proud of it ...
-broken nose: not yet . . .

Do you believe in love at first sight: Sure.
Like picnics: Nope.

Who was the last person...
-you danced with: Hah, inside SAFARI count ah? hahaha, then got alot lor.
-who made you smile: Uncountable
-you last yelled at: I don yell . . . my temper is good (^-^)

Today did you
...talk to someone you like: Yep, I like my mother very much...
...kiss anyone: Nope. . .
...get sick: Yea, get sick of doing this tag... so many stupid ques . swt
...talk to an ex: No ex . . . .
...miss someone: Yea

Best feeling in the world: Suddenly inside bank got few billion inside?
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Hugging pillow count? Cause it shape kinda like 'Hot dog'.. Wakakaka
Who do you really hate : Lanc people
What time is it now: 10.30am ( omg, 26 minute for few ques....)

Randoms:
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now? Yea
Q: Do you have any siblings? Whoever create this ques surely got Alzheimer disease.. pity u
Q: Do you want children? In future ...... yea
Q: Do you smile often: Erm, not often...
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: u saw b4 chinese' charm writing ? Yep it's writing is better then mine... lol
Q: Are your toenails painted: If I say yes... wat would happen ah? lolx ...... hell No!
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Anywhere, no problem
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Dark gray-green
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: PS2
Q: I can't wait till: I'm done with this tag. Agree with Yeen. .
Q: When did you cry last: I very man ok. . . i don cry .. haha
Q: Are you a friendly person: Dunno . . It is up to other to judge
Q: Do you have any pets: YESH ! two dogs + hamsters + gold fishs

Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Waw, in this earth probably
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: My ~aiya sister
Do you sleep with the TV on: Nope, if this happen, i think my tv will get confiscated. Haha
What are you doing right now: O, Now I driving from Kl to Sarawak and then stop at sabah..moron ( Stupid question reply with stupid ans ) Swt.... doing tag la.. $!#@X
Have you ever crawled through a window: Yesh...
Can you handle the truth: Come la, who sked who....
Are you closer to your mother or father: My mom
Who was the last person you cried in front of: Hardly remember, wait.... i think is is Jack Neo! Director of Money not enough 2... Well, I did wet my eyes a little bit... hehe
How many people can you say you've really loved: Lazy to count... None of your business anywhere.
Do you eat healthy: Non exist in my dictionary...
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex: Nope.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Nope...I very steady de.. haha
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: I will find my 'zhao gong' haha..... best medicine ever
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: I think I belong to quiet type ba.. haha, am I ?
Are you confident: See in what aspect la..

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)

Hmmm, what I did when I was 10 years old....
- Watch 'karmen laida' / ultraman 7 / power ranger / cyber cops / bla bla bla
- Go tuition and do buku kerja .... sienz
- Play digimon ... (that type that can raise a monster and battle with frens)
- Bullying prefect in school
- Beg my parents for gameboy / sega / computer / a remote control car and bla bla bla .. I only get sega .... arghhhh !

5 things on my to-do list today:
- Finish this tag
-Going to jogging at 5pm
- Bowling with sibling at 2pm
- on9
- Eat and sleep

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Change it to coins and find out who create this tag and throw 'sei' him/her .. haha
- Take over starbuck and shut it down.. let Shin Yeen, Cat, Rachel etc upset... muahaha.. I am evil.. (0_o)
- Pay 1bilion to philip to marry shin yeen... hahaha
- Use rm100 notes as toilet paper / underwear / bed sheet / steamboat fire's fuel
- Buy a satelite ... hehe, can spy people... muahahaha

5 of my bad habits
- Lazy
- Wasting time
- Over eat....
- Day dreaming
- Talk craps

5 places I have lived in
- Earth
- Asia
- Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur
- Kepong


5 jobs I’ve had
- waiter
- Promoter
- Bmw's exhibition workee
- pegawai ukur tanah ... wakaka



5 people you tag:

- Rachel
- Frank
- ND
- Catherine
- Yiyen

No comments: