Thursday, April 30, 2009

Adidas...

I had done it at last...

Long-a-Long-a-Long time ago... I had promise to buy myself a good sport shoes for my 21th birthday.. Due to my 'kiamsiap' personality.. I had drag to this far..

Well, I have finally bought it.. today..

An Adidas running shoes . .

Walking alone in Mid V today to check on shoes price.. and finally bought it after trying the size.

Hell, it cost me a choking price.. It cost me around

ermmmm....

around... RM

...

...

Xp secret... but heavy enough to cover my one month's meal...

Why I need to buy such an expensive shoes leh? Quinn said go china town there can buy x10 with the price you pay.. (-_-")
Different la dude. . One good shoes could last 3-4 years if you maintain it well.. it is costly for reason...

like the old saying.. "yat fan chin , yat fan fo".

Sorry to my wallet, he has to go through freaking anorexia again . .

However looking at the other side ... I just gain a 'happy feet' ! Weeeee


*Drum . . . * tadaaaaa....


Such a beauty



My old sport shoe.. bought RM50, now cost RM0.20..


Welcome my new shoe lol.. good ah..

Sayonara sucker...

No comments: