Thursday, December 11, 2008

enlightenment ..... *Shine*


The result was out today, as you can see above........ Yea, that is my result.. All B's for every subjects...

what u think? good ah? lolx, so many get 3.22 ++ above... all so geng, haiz, when at the beginning see my result, okay okay la, no C but no A also... boleh tahan geh... then later I go busybody other results and found out that , walaoweh... all so damn pro one, 3.22++ above... this make my result kanasai... (=_=" ) . . haiz.. of course will emo a while la... sad a while and look down sendiri a while... then think think abit... jou okay adi... haha, I optimistic ma...

Some get 3.49 said that their result no good... kanasai also.. then make me don know wan to say my result like wat... kanalaosai? lolx.. hmm... think for a while, actually why I so bother to compare my result with other people ler? Mind my own business ma ok lor... This sem I get 3.00, I must believe that this result is good and not kanasai.... the efforts I poured such as stay up till very late of night to do revision, woke up early in the morning to attend lecture, and sacrifing my precious time with family during study week in order to optimize my revision's process.... well, all of this is paid off and I get a 3.00 for it... for every inch of efforts you poured in, there will be an equivalent pay off at the end..3.00 is what I deserved to get... so, why sad? haha....

Life is full of challenge, the greatest challenger is not your friends.. but is yourselves.... The future 'you' must be better than the previous 'you'.... This sem I get 3.00.. Now I have mark a starting measurement for myself... and the future me must beat my own record and hike a step higher.... beat myself... not beat your friends.... so don't bother with how good others people result are.... beat ur previous and become the final champion, tomorrow must be better than yesterday.. .... So, next sem I vow to get better than 3.00....! (^_^)


ps : ah fei, and cat.... first sem jek ma.. cheh, the road is still long ma... don't give up yet !

2 comments:

i.am.ah.moon said...

your last paragraph have make me lighten up..
'Life is full of challenge, the greatest challenger is not your friends.. but is yourselves.... The future 'you' must be better than the previous 'you'.... This sem I get 3.00.. Now I have mark a starting measurement for myself... and the future me must beat my own record and hike a step higher.... beat myself... not beat your friends.... so don't bother with how good others people result are.... beat ur previous and become the final champion, tomorrow must be better than yesterday..' ya..i should be keep happy coz i kip improve frm last time..i should be proud of myself coz i beat my last time result..truly..actuallu i oso sad a while coz my geng of frens all get 3.8 to 3.95..swt...but..after read ur last paragraph..u r absolutely true..dun compare with other and the worst enemy is ourselves..v muz beat ourself!!! ya..i will also gambateh to kip improving to beat myself!!! u too!! lets us gambateh togather!! PEACE!!! \^0^/ Yahoo!!

Jyphoon said...

Agreed